my blog shall rot to death, just like how it is going to die when I buy a voodoo doll and start stabbing it. !!! :] Until then you can runaway, do your best to hide your face. And oh I know you best, I know you get what you get, you get what you deserve. You're such a wreck and now it starts to show. Here it goes again, put on that deserving tone and don't forget that this was all your fault.
The sweetest sin. Everything a certain individual said to me, got me thinking about my life, it's only a matter of time before,_ . What you said is bringing back these feelings and memories I wished I never have, and the pain attached to them. Sometimes I wonder why this is happening. It's like nothing I can do would distract me when I think of how I shot myself in the back again 'cos from the infinite words I could say I put all pain you gave to me on display, but didn't realize instead of setting it free I took what I hated and made it a part of me. Anyway, Jon sang Electrico's so much more inside last night and 'twas a banggggg,rightttt(: yeah you can take everything from the inside and throw it all away, 'cos I swear for the last time I won't trust myself with you. Anyhow thankyou friend for last night's talk, really needed it. haha whatever. emocore.